The Pet Stop Transmitter Line
Pet Stop offers a wide range of transmitters to fit every job and budget. Choose between the OT-200 or the more economical OT-100 and our flagship OT-300. All transmitters incorporate the following features:
Owner Friendly Controls – Easy to use system settings and controls for system customization with large LCD display.
Zapp Alert® – A Pet Stop exclusive that signals an audible warning if it is ever damaged by lightning.
Power Loss Memory (PLM) – Should you ever lose power, the unit will restore those setting once power has returned. An optional battery backup unit is available from your local Pet stop Dealer.
Lightning Protection – The Pet Stop Transmitter has some of the best lightning protection available built right into the transmitter, preventing the need for costly ad on devices.
Wire Break Indicator – All units incorporate an audible and visual warning should the boundary wire break.
DM Technology – First there was AM and then there was FM. Now there's DM. Digital Modulation is an advanced technology superior to AM or FM based systems, that give the greatest protection from false correction.
GentleSteps™ Ready - The OT-300 and OT-200 come enabled to execute the GentleSteps training protocol, a superior method to training a pet on a new Pet Stop system.
Warranty - The OT-300 and OT-200 come with a full lifetime warranty. The OT-100 comes with a two-year limited lifetime warranty. All warranties include lightning damage coverage.
Like our receivers, Pet Stop transmitters are on the cutting edge of technology. We've made customization and ease of use our priority. We want to give you the simplest ways to make sure your electronic fence system is up and running.
While we've designed our transmitter for easy use, we also packed it with valuable features. This FCC-approved transmitter produces our unique DM technology signal. It is also the programmer for all our receivers. As you will see, our transmitter is more than just a box on the wall.
- All Pet Stop transmitters are designed to ensure the signal field will not change regardless of the temperature outdoors. This is an important feature incorporated in all Pet Stop transmitters that not all competitors offer, just another example of superior design working for you and your pet.
- Digital Display – All Pet Stop transmitters feature an easy-to-read digital display that, when lit, lets you know your unit is working. More importantly, you'll know exactly where your field is set. No guessing or having to call a service rep, the digital display lets you know 24/7.
- Compatibility – Our Outdoor Transmitters are fully compatible with our Indoor Transmitter and most competitor systems, including Invisible Fence ®.
- ZappAlert™ – This feature alerts you if your transmitter is ever damaged by lightning. However, built into every Outdoor Transmitter we make is state-of-the-art lightning protection.
- Power Loss Memory (PLM) Protection – In case of power failure, Pet Stop's Power Loss Memory feature remembers your settings.
- Digital Modulation (DM) Frequencies – Pet Stop uses Digital Modulation Frequencies rather than AM or FM for the absolute highest signal strength.
OT - 300
A three-button design that carries a full lifetime warranty.
OT - 200
Our two-button design with eazy circuit board extraction that carries a full lifetime warrany
OT - 100
Our two-button design in an more economical package that carries a two-year limited lifetime warranty.